We provide advisory on how to build a personal finance credit solution, retirement investment planning and credit repair services. While we will provide you the best investment advice, we cannot guarantee the quality and quantity of the returns of your investments. We do not guarantee or promise we can help anybody that has a consultation with us. We thoroughly review your credit report and history to determine if you are eligible for our services. Our advice is tailor made to suit the requirements of each individual who consults with us and results vary for each person that uses our services. We do not guarantee results and removals or your money back.
We are not responsible for any adverse consequences of any financial, investment, tax and legal decision made based on the Services provided by us, including without limitation any loss or profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such Services.
Welcome to assets4legacy.com (“website”). This website is operated by — for and on behalf of itself. You made the best choice by visiting our web interface to learn all about the best finance and investment choices. We hope to give you an enriching experience so you keep coming back to us.
1. Accessing our Website
2. Operation of the website.
- The Website provides a marketplace for viewers to become knowledgeable of our Services, and our products, and to gain the skills, confidence, and strategies to assess the best investment opportunities, enabling subscribers to our exclusive membership, to leverage their portfolio to maximize value.
- The role of assets4legacy is expressly limited to making the Website available to its viewers, subscribers and maintaining the Website.
- We neither accept responsibility, nor are we liable in any manner for any negligence, misconduct or other inappropriate, unlawful or unprofessional behavior by the viewer and/or subscriber in connection with content viewed or information disseminated from the Site.
- The Website is designed to provide the viewer, access to its content as we discover and have knowledge of them. Accordingly, our Company endeavors to verify any information provided by it’s sources.
3. Refund Policy
- If we are not able to improve your credit by removing at least 4 negative accounts, all your money will be refunded. Your relationship and reputation are important to us. We strive to build your credit score fast so you can achieve your financial goals.
- You can cancel the services at any time. You will be refunded for the last charge you incurred within the past 120 days if we have not been able to remove 4 negative accounts
- You will be refunded after 120 day enrollment period if not satisfied with the services. One can cancel anytime after the 90 day period where they request a refund via email or by mailing a signed and dated letter requesting a refund. Refunds are only given once the 120 day period has been completed and there has been no improvement on the credit report.
- We have an easy three steps refund policy so that clients can be satisfied with the progression of their credit repair and to be able to make wise decisions. The steps are as follows:
- Contact us via the preferred method of communication telling us your concerns and reason for requesting your refund.
- Allow us seven business days to process a refund.
- Confirmation of the refund transaction sent to you confirming the refund.
4. Content/Activity Prohibited
- Please choose carefully the information you post on the Website and that you provide to other users. You must not misuseassets4legacy’s website. You will not: send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications to users (such as spam); upload viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other malicious code; corrupt data; cause annoyance to others users; post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence; use the Website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory; facilitate or encourage any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- You may not Copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code of the Site.
- You may not sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any right in the Content accessible through the Site;
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject, edit or refuse to post any content and to remove any content from the website, whether or not the content is expressly prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
5. Intellectual property policy
- All content whether by text, images, audio, video or Tradenames that have been used on this website is the Intellectual Property of Assets4legacy.com. We hold the entire right in these intellectual property and no unauthorized use of any intellectual property shall take place.
- Copyright and other intellectual property rights in any communications, ideas, or other materials submitted or offered to us by third parties or by you through on or by this website, unless specifically requested by us, shall become our property.
- You agree that submissions by you to this website must not risk infringing any right of any third party and in addition, you agree that no submissions by you to this website will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material or constitute an invasion of privacy. As such, you are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any submissions you make to the website.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your viewing pleasure and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. Accordingly, we suggest that you do not use this website to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright on the assets4legacy’s website.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties.
The service, the content and the information on this Website are provided on an “AS-IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Assets4legacy.com to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether expressed, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Website, any information offered on or through the Website or any third party.
7. Limitation of liability and Indemnity
To the extent not prohibited by law, in no event shall Assets4legacy.com be liable for personal injury, or any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, loss of data, business interruption or any other commercial damages or losses, arising out of or related to your use or inability to use the website, however caused, regardless of the theory of liability (contract, tort or otherwise) and even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Without limiting the foregoing, in no event shall Assets4legacy.com or its respective officers directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, divisions, distributors, suppliers, affiliates or third parties providing information on this site have any liability for any damages or losses arising out of or otherwise incurred in connection with the loss of any data or information contained in your account or otherwise stored by or on behalf of Assets4legacy.com
8. Arbitration; waiver of jury trial and class action; applicable law/jurisdiction
- Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, or its breach, which cannot be resolved between the parties through negotiation within thirty (30) days, shall be submitted for mandatory binding arbitration in front of a single arbitrator chosen in accordance with the Rules of such Arbitral entity as the Parties my decide. Discovery shall be permitted, but only to the extent that the documents are directly relevant to and needed for fair resolution of one or more of the issues of importance and can be located and produced at a cost that is reasonable in the context of all surrounding facts and circumstances. When the cost and burden of discovery are disproportionate to the likely importance of the requested materials, the arbitrator may deny the requests or require that the requesting party advance the reasonable cost of production to the other side.
- The arbitrator may not award non-monetary or equitable relief of any sort, nor award damages inconsistent with these Terms. All aspects of the arbitration shall be treated as confidential. Neither the parties nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content or results of the arbitration, except as necessary to enforce the results of the arbitration or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements. The arbitrator shall render its award in writing and will include the findings of fact and conclusion of law upon which the award is based. The result of the arbitration shall bind the parties and judgment on the arbitrators’ award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. In addition to any and all other relief to which a Party may be entitled, the arbitrator shall award reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, including reasonable expert witness fees and costs, to the prevailing Party (should there be one) in any such arbitration.
- The parties surrender and waive the right to submit any dispute to a court or jury, or to appeal to a higher court. The parties agree to arbitration on an individual basis. Where enforceable, neither you nor we shall be entitled to join or consolidate claims by or against other users or persons, or arbitrate any claim as a class representative, class member or in a private attorney general capacity. unless both you and we agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate or join more than one person’s or party’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a consolidated, representative, or class proceeding. also, the arbitrator may award relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief necessitated by that party’s individual claim(s). any relief awarded cannot affect other site users. If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision shall be severed, and the remaining arbitration terms shall be enforced (but in no case shall there be a class arbitration).
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these Terms shall prohibit either party from seeking and obtaining from a court of competent jurisdiction (without necessity of posting bond) injunctive relief in order to preserve the status quo and/or avoid irreparable harm for which monetary damage would be insufficient.
- You agree to defend and indemnify us and our agents and officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of or related to the use of the Website by you, for any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
- The Assets4legacy.com website may also contain links to other websites, which are not operated by the Assets4legacy.com. When you activate any of these you will leave the website and we have no control over, and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of, the material on any website which is not under our control.
- We may terminate your use of the website immediately if we consider that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
The website is controlled and operated in the State of __. Any terms and conditions concerning the usage of this website will be governed by _______law.
- We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these Terms and Conditions are invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
- We will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in other situations where you are in breach.
- Assets4legacy.com reserves the right to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website at any time and without notice.