1. Legal basis for processing personal data
- Where we obtain the corresponding data subjects’ consent for processing their personal data we agree that Art. 6 paragraph 1.a of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) shall serve as the legal basis.
- Where we need to process personal data for the purposes of fulfilling a contract, and the data subject is party to the contract, art. 6 paragraph 1.b of the GDPR shall serve as the legal basis. This also applies to processing necessary to accommodate preparations for entering into a contract.
- Where processing of personal data is necessary for our company to fulfil a legal obligation that is within the jurisdiction of GDPR, art. 6 paragraph 1.c of the GDPR shall serve as the legal basis.
- Where processing of personal data is necessary for protecting the vital interests of the data subject, or those of another individual, art. 6 paragraph 1. d of the GDPR shall serve as the legal basis.
- Where processing is necessary to protect our company’s or a third party’s legitimate interests, and such interests are not overridden by the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, art. 6 paragraph 1. f of the GDPR shall serves as the legal basis.
- What personal information we collect about you and why
- Our use of personal information for marketing purposes
- Disclosure of personal data to third parties
- Links to other websites
- Storage of your data and international transfers
- Data security
- How to contacts us
4. What personal information do we collect and why?
- While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data.
- If you login and browse any of Our content, we will use your personal information to provide you with the offering you select, (e.g. personalizing your services; sending you password reminders or notices about the relevant service offering being changed or suspended for emergency or routine maintenance).
- We may also use the information you provide for our own internal statistical purposes.
- You are under no obligation to provide any such information. Please do not submit your personal information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
- However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
5. Transfer of Data
- Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
- If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
6. Use of your personal information for marketing purposes
- We may, with your agreement, give your personal information to other companies within our network, for the purposes of providing products and services you have requested from us and so that those group companies can provide you with information relating to services and further info we think may interest you, by letter, email or on your mobile device.
- If you do not wish to receive this promotional material, you may opt out at any time by sending an e-mail or writing to us telling us you do not wish to receive further promotional material; or using the “unsubscribe” process described in the promotional material.
7. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
- We will not disclose any personal information you provide to us to any third party organization outside assets4legacy.com, unless:
- We need to do so to provide you with the products or services you select, for example where we use service providers to provide certain services in support of the Site;
- We are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it (for example if required by law or a court order);
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of the company, its customers, employees, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; or
- The information is only in the form of aggregated statistics about visitors to the Site in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes and which contain no personally identifiable information.
8. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or in secure filing systems.
9. Service Providers
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
- These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- ‘Session’ cookies – where they only last for the duration of your browser session and expire when you close it.
- ‘Remember Me’ cookies (aka “Persistent” cookies) – cookies that remain on your computer after you close your browser and computer to remember you when you return to the Site.
- obtain statistical information about your general internet usage and build up a profile of how you and others use the Site, and to improve our Site and deliver a better service to you;
- remember your session so that you can move from one page to another within the Site;
- store your preferences; and
- customize elements of the layout and/or content of the pages of the Site for your preference and ease of use.
3. You can remove cookies from your Browser:
4. Most web browsers are set up to automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting, you may be unable to use the full functionality of the Site and your user experience may be adversely affected. You can learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser.
5. A simple way of removing cookies is to go to the “Tools” option in your web browser and select “Settings”. To delete all cookies on your computer to date select “Clear Browsing History” and to set options for future cookies select “Cookies” and the options you wish to apply to your web browser.
6. Our cookies
The majority of the cookies used on our Sites are used to record user preferences for repeat visitors and registered users. We use the following types of cookies on our Sites (please note that the exact cookies used on each Sites is dependent on the services provided): cookies-2017.png If you have a concern about a particular cookie, please contact us. Please see the section ‘How to contact us’ below .
7. Third party cookies
a. Cookies are also set by third parties on the Site (such as Google Analytics, Google Maps and Google Ads).
b. We don’t have access to these cookies, we only allow them to be served. However, we may use the anonymized statistical information provided to us by Google Analytics arising from these third party cookies, for example, to monitor usage of the Site or improve the targeting of advertisements to users of the Site.
c. The third parties that generate these cookies and action tags have their own privacy policies describing how they use the information that they collect. More information about cookies placed by specific third parties and how to restrict or block their cookies can be accessed by following the link to their website and to generate an “opt-out” cookie that will stop any further cookies being written to your device.
d. Useful links to the various Google services for instructions on how to opt out are:
8. Applications (“Apps”)
- Apps downloaded to your mobile phone or tablet may rely on location based services, such as your GPS coordinates to inform you about local forecasts. You may turn off this function within your mobile settings.
- Analytical data may be collected from Apps. This is anonymous data from the App in your handset to monitor and optimize features on the handset. This does not identify your handset or you.
- Cookies are not used within Apps unless your browser is opened as part of the App. In this case, there may be cookies on the phone web browser.
9. Links to other websites
- By email:
- By phone number: